Monday, September 13, 2010

Week-a-Boo

How was everyone's weekend? I can not wait to read all of the Week-a-Boo's over at
It is my perfect start to my week! 

I had a wonderful weekend celebrating with loved ones and visiting friends

~ Saturday - Rob and I decorated the area ready for the party ~

Saturday was Mr 5 (soon to be 6's) birthday party! His birthday is always in the September holidays so he has his party with his school friends before break up! It was a simple party at the park with his class! Rob came along with me (celebrity guest as we called him as ALL the boys love him) so it was a fun afternoon playing with all the kids and sharing it with my husband! 

~ Road trip - Mooloolaba ~

Straight after the party we hopped in to the car and headed up to Mooloolaba to visit friends who were camping up there! It was a lovely drive up there and we arrived just on sunset! Gorgeous! 

~ Mooloolaba sunset ~

We had a fun night catching up with our friends and playing board games and falling asleep listening to the waves crashing on the shore line!

~ I LOVE his freckles ;) ~

Sunday morning before heading home Rob and I took a nice walk along the beach and soaked up the sunshine! I may have soaked up too much sunshine and got my first burn for the season :( 

I hope you all had a magical weekend with your loved ones

x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh Sarah, your weekend truly sounds like BLISS! Parties, sunsets, falling asleep at the beach & sun is my idea of heaven! Just lovely!
Have a great week xo