Friday, February 25, 2011

Grateful for L.O.V.E



...that special kind of love that comes hand in hand with my job!
I am so lucky to look after 3 beautiful children who light up my days!

For valentines day this year I received 3 very special cards...


 ~ from Mr 6 ~

 ~ from Mr 3 ~

  ~ from Miss 8 ~

These are so special and I will treasure them forever! They are a special reminder that my days are worth it and what I do each and every day for them is appreciated by them. I'm not their mummy or daddy but I'm there with them 5 days a week and we have a very special bond that can never be broken! I'm 'their Sarah'. It's a hard job...but this makes it worth it.

I am so grateful for their special love!


x S.K.K x

3 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

WOW! Precious!
What gorgeous keepsakes.
And a reflection of how much they love & appreciate you.
xo

Emma said...

So cute! Handmade kiddie cards are THE best gift!

It's good to see you blogging again too by the way :)

Maxabella said...

So sweet. I love the care that has gone into these cards. They really are full of love. x