Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beautiful Friends make a Happy Hen

A year ago I celebrated a very special night! 


10 of my best girlfriends came over to my house and we celebrated with lots of fun an laughter.
I'm not a big lets get drunk and messy and head out and kiss random guys or order a stripper kind of girl so a beautiful night in with my favourite people was the perfect night for me! We added in a few 'naughty' elements just to make it a bit fun an memorable. It was such a perfect night and beautiful memories were made with my special girls. 

  ~My 3 Bridesmaids ~

 ~ My Sister and Mum ~

~ My beautiful girls! Life is amazing because of them and they all hold a very special place in my heart!~


x I am a very lucky girl x

x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Hayley said...

looks like a great night! I look back on Hen's night as one of my best nights I had. It was the only time I have ever been to a nightclub..dressed up as 80's vixen bride no less :P