Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Animal Babies!

Yes as you may of read in my last blog we are now up to 15 pets. Some many Everyone calls us crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I love coming home to these gorgeous beautiful smiles! My heart jumps with joy as soon as I see their gorgeous faces and no matter how bad my day has been, it instantly changes when these beautiful babies show me their love! 


 When life is always go go go and we are here there and everywhere I love their loving cuddles and comforting snuggles reminding us to stop and enjoy the quiet moments.


I love spending alone time just out in the sun or in our house just watching and learning about each of the animals. The way they watch, learn and interact with everything around them. I esspecially love special kisses from my special birdies! 

 I love getting fresh eggs every morning from our chickens after feeding them all of our food scraps the night before! 


The mice, fish and snake also play a big part in our lives! although not many 'kodak moments' are had with these animals they still have a special place in our heart! 

Yes it is hard work, yes it takes me an hour or so when I get home to feed them all, play with them all and ensure they are healthy and happy before I can focus on me! Yes we are constantly buying dog food, cat food, kitty litter, bird seed each week, Yes I am constantly picking up, cleaning up, big poo, small poo and runny poo but it is all worth it!

Yes we are crazy having 15 pets but it is worth it for all of the smiles, the cuddles, the kisses, the protection, the comfort and the endless and unconditional love all our beautiful animals give us every single day! 

I love my babies and I am the proudest animal mumma ever!

x S.K.K x

No comments: