Sunday, January 22, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest ~ My First!

Why oh Why are you so addictive! 

I love Pinterest! I kind of use it as my virtual vision board! I find beauty, love, inspiration and motivation by pinning. I pin my dreams, my goals, my favourite things, cute ideas and inspirational quotes. I heart it!

This is what I pinned this week...

A little Inspiration...
A gorgeous idea for newborn shoot...

Can't wait to learn Yoga...
Super cute for expecting mumma...
Beautiful horses are the sweetest...
The truth! Must always remember this...
My favourite movie! SMILE...
Love this idea for bubs room...
Motivation...
Inspiration - The truth! 
Fell in love with this stair case...
Calm...
One day I will get there...
These are just super cute...
Stunning dress! Stunning accessories...
Always have faith...
This my space! My place I go to in my mind to 'check out'...

Love this kitchen...
Love! What a cute and simple idea...

I love finding new and fresh ideas on Pinterest! I love it when I don't want to go for a walk, I pin some photos and get going! I love it when I loose a little faith in the future, I pin some photos to get me hopeful again. I love it when I have so much love in my heart that I can not express it, I pin some photos to express my feelings. I love it when I want to inspire me and those around me, I pin some photos that speak to my heart!

Come on over and follow me on PINTEREST 
 
Tina Gray {dot} Me

I'm joining in with Tina this week!
If you are visiting from the hop - WELCOME -
Please keep reading and follow my blog if you enjoy! 
Share my journey with me :-)
 
x S.K.K x

3 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Ooo love this images! Especially the bubs room! I had one of the maternity singlets :) So cute. Thanks for sharing as always inspirational xxx

Ames said...

Awesome pins! Love them all. Can't wait to see what you have next week :)
xxx

x S.K.K x said...

Thanks Girls! I love finding all the awesome photos! I love pinterest!