Thursday, November 1, 2012

#1 BE KIND

It's funny how life works. I feel I have done a lot of growing over the past 2 years! It's been a huge ride and the ups and downs have really shown me who I am, how I want to live my life and who I want to surround myself with. A lot of my friends have been through a lot of challenges over the past few years and I feel that I have been there the best I possibly can! I've tried to be their strength, their support and give them all the love I have to give.



 Now as I face the biggest challenge of my life I realise that I need to give this support, this strength and most of all , this love, to the person who needs it the most! I need to give myself a hug and tell myself that it's going to be ok! 

Today I wrote on my mirror to remind myself to be kind to myself. I deserve it!

x S.K.K x

6 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Sarah. I'm sending you so much love and warmth and good wishes. You deserve WONDERFUL things! You do. And i truly believe they'll come your way soon.
Keep shining and being YOU! Coz you ROCK!
x

Belinda said...

Thank you for all your support over the past year, you deserve everything you desire & I know you will get it!
xo

Unknown said...

It's so important to give to yourself as much as you give to others. :) Lovey blog :)

x S.K.K x said...

Wow! This comment bought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much Claire for your constant support and love x

x S.K.K x said...

You know I'm always here ALWAYS and FORVER! X

x S.K.K x said...

Yes I'm starting to learn this! :-)
Aw thank you xxx