Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Years Eve

What a day! I wanted to sleep the day away! Rob had other plans! We had been invited out to the lake for some water sports. We took the dogs down and celebrated our last day of the year on the water.

 Bindi and Blaze with their bestie Nipper.

Bindi soaking up some rays by the lake

Watching his daddy on wake board...very closely!
 

I wasnt going to but I got up and hd a go on the tube...hey it was the last day of the year, what did I have to lose? 


It was pretty awesome. Am I a pro now?

Rob was in his element! 

 
 
 
 

An awesome day was had by all! Thank You very much to our dear friends Ben and Jade for inviting us and taking us out on 'Avatar' Good times! 

Rob and Bindi having a swim together! 

Perfect way to finish off 2012!

x S.K.K x

No comments: