Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pregnancy Weeks 9-11

What a year 2013 was! It seriously was one of the best years of my life. I traveled to America, competed in Tough Mudder and fell pregnant with our beautiful IVF baby.
You just cant beat that! 

We celebrated 2013 and welcomed 2014 with dear friends camping. It was so good to just relax and chill out and sit around the fire. No crazy parties for us this year. I liked this better! It fit and was the perfect way to welcome one of the most important years of our lives.


Once New Years came and went I had 4 days left of my 2 week break from work. Mum, Dad and I took advantage of the time and hit the road and traveled up north to visit my grandparents. I haven't been up there in years and knew I knew needed to go! It's my favourite place in the world and it was important for me to be with my family.

~ 10 Weeks ~

Once we got home it was straight back into work and routine. It was so good to not focus on my sickness and just put all my energy into my little ones...and silently die at the end of each day haha I attempted to go back to training once I hit 11 weeks and tried one session but was severely sick for 3 days after. I literally didn't eat for the first 3 months of my pregnancy so I felt it wasn't safe for me to be exercising when I couldn't fuel my body at the same time. I tried a few walks here and there but my training was a thing of the past and was put on hold until I could eat and gain some strength.

~ 11 Weeks 3 Days ~

We also made our first purchase for baby's nursery during week 11. Rob and I took one day to go look at baby furniture and big ticket items. We wanted to get an idea at how much things were and get a feel of what we liked. Well we saw these set of drawers and both fell in love. It is a black vintage dresser and it is just perfect. This will be used as drawers and the change table. I love love love it!

Peace, Love and Hope

x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful xxx so exciting for you both