Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Mothers (to be) Day


The moment you make the decision to have a baby
 is the moment you become a mother.




I can't stroke his face, I can't kiss his cheeks, I can't hold his precious hand,
but I can feel him, love him and cherish him because he is mine and I am his.
He is growing inside my body and together as a team we are creating one special boy
Today on Mothers Day I am so grateful for this special gift I am blessed with.


A precious piece of jewelry that I will always treasure. 

The Elephant ~ this beautiful strong creature was our symbol during our IVF journey and will now be with me every day through to the end of my pregnancy and as we welcome our son into the world. The elephant is a symbol of protection, good luck, wisdom and fertility and I will cherish it forever.



We had a beautiful lunch on our front lawn with my Mum and Grandma. It was so nice to just have a relaxing day spent with the ones I love. 

Happy Mothers Day
For those who are holding their babies in their arms, bellys and hearts.

Love, Peace and Hope

x S.K.K x 

No comments: