Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pregnancy Weeks 26-28


We've had an amazing week full of birthdays and anniversaries! I'm feeling fantastic with no complaints! Belly grows by the day and body is starting to embrace the pregnancy! I'm filling out but know that I'm still active and healthy so I'm loving the change! Baby constantly surfs the belly but my body and mind are used to it now! Still loving all my foods and the boy definitely loves the chocolate. Ok Ok it's really me that loves the chocolate but its all about balance right! This week I felt baby boys hiccups for the first time. It was on Easter Sunday night. At 10.15pm after a full day of eating both Grandma and Nans cooking Baby Boy sure did let me know he was full and satisfied.This 2nd trimester has been perfectly amazing and I can't believe I only have 1 week left until we hit the 3rd! This 26th week has been very special and I have enjoyed every second.






27 Weeks! I'm feeling awesome and just seriously enjoying every moment! I'm growing by the second so that's a big change that my body is getting used to and yes I'm not sleeping and it's hard to turn in bed and I have pelvic pain at night but pffffttt I'll take it all for this baby!! I'm proud and so happy with how this 2nd trimester has been and I'll be sad to see it go! Countdown is on til the 3rd! Bring it on! Gotta keep my head in the game and I'll be fine! My mind is powerful! This week we had our OB appointment which I will update below. We set up baby's cradle in our bedroom beside our bed and it made it just that little bit more real. Its hiding away in the corner covered up with sheets so Miss Molly doesn't claim it as her own but it's there ready. Talk about prepared. I'm still going for nice strong walks at the gym and am eating perfectly. Still not stopping yet. This week I couldn't sleep so was just playing around with my belly and baby and I gave each other a high five through my skin! I lost it! It was amazing! 27 Weeks you were amazing and eventful! 




28 Weeks! We are officially in the 3rd trimester! I am so sad to see the 2nd go! It was a very special time for me and I felt so much joy, happiness and peace! I will never forget it! This week we finally asked our special friends to be Baby's godparents! We made this decision well before baby was even conceived but waited for the right time! I had my glucose test this week and passed with flying colours! Baby is getting bigger and I'm finally feeling movement in the top parts of my belly! I'm getting bigger and my belly button is pushing out! I've had an emotional week with a few sad moments but I think it's just me dealing with the transition of feeling awesome to getting bigger and starting to really feel pregnant! It's all getting real and I'm just learning to take it day by day and keep my mind happy!! We celebrated Mothers Day this week and was so special to know that I was finally a mother and in a years time I will be holding our almost 1 year old boy! What a dream! Bring on the next few months! I've got this!


Peace, Love and Hope

x S.K.K x

No comments: